martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

How and What I eat





In Costa Rica the families normally eat all together, in my case is similar, my mother, father, brother and me eat all together in the table in my house.

In breakfast we drink coffee or orange juice, we eat gallo pinto with sour cream or scrambles eggs or sometimes we eat bread with butter. In the case of the lunch, we drink fruits juice or soda and we eat the famous dish “casado”. The “casado” is compost with rice, beans, salad, pig meat, beef meat or chicken.  Finally in the dinner we drink fruits juice, water or soda and we eat rice and beans with pig meat, beef meat or chicken or sometimes we eat hamburgers, hot dogs or fried potatoes.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan Jose,

    Nice work, although "compost" is old, decomposed food used for fertilizer, so it's probably not an ingredient in your pinto! :)

    Also, do you know the name for "pig meat"?

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar