jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Debate

Topic:   Drugs

Viewpoints:
1.       Legal Drug Use.
2.       Illegal Drug Use.


The theme of drugs has different viewpoints; some people think that the problem of drugs will resolve with the legalization but other people think that the legalization will produce more problems to humanity. I think the legalization of some drugs is an important point because it will decrease a lot of problems for example the international traffic of Drugs.
When I talk about the legalization of drugs, I mean drugs like the marijuana, I think that if  the marijuana is legalized it  could be used to prepare medicine for new illness like the Indians used this drugs for to cure the illness that they had in theirs tribes.  

Also I think that drugs like cocaine, crack or heroin must remain illegal and to penalize severely to people that sell or traffic it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario