jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Travel Itinerary

 
I will to present a Travel Itinerary. I chose this topic because I like travel and to know new places.   
The travel itinerary present the trip to San Andres Island in Colombia, this place is very attractive for the tourist because it has wonderful beaches with white sand and different color tones of water.  San Andres Island is called the Sea of the seven colors due to the different colors of beach water.
The travel itinerary presents the different activities during four days in San Andres Island.
The trip will begin Saturday June 3rd and end Monday June 6th of 2011. The people who will travel with me are my brother and my cousins.  We will lodge in San Luis Decameron Hotel; this hotel is to five minutes of the airport.  
The depart of Costa Rica will is at 12:00PM of Juan Santamaria International Airport and the arrive to San Andres Island will is at 2:00PM San Andres time.



1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like a great trip--I can't wait to hear more details in your presentation!

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar