miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Self-Assessment




Week 1:   8/10   The realized job in this post was good because I explained what and how  my family normally eat, I think that my vocabulary was good but in some sentences, the grammar had some mistakes. 

Week 2:  9/10    I think that the job of this post was better than first post because in this post I explained the ideal location for business in Costa Rica, also I explained that kind of business would  be developed in this area. 

Week 3:  9/10   In this post I explained the topic of my first presentation, I feel that the job was very good because I explained some aspects about the travel itinerary of the trip to San Andres Island. The Grammar was good and I used the appropriate vocabulary for this topic.

Week 4:  8/10   I feel that the job in this post was good because I invented a short story with a few grammar mistakes and I used the all words related with the topic. The structure of the story was good and the story had coherence. 

Week 5: 8/10 I feel that the job in the post was good because I presented an interesting topic for debate, the viewpoints were erroneous but the topic was very important for people. 


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan Jose!

    Thanks for your self-evaluation. It was very complete, as were your blog posts in general.

    I agree with all your grades except for week 4, which I would give a 9 instead of an 8. You did make some mistakes in the original draft, although you corrected most of them in the posted, final draft, and identifying those mistakes was one of the main purposes of that exercise.

    So, I come up with a 43/50 for your blog grade. If you have any questions or comments, we can talk tomorrow. See you then!

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar