jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Self Evaluation


Assignment 1: 9/10:  I think that the post was a nice work because it was concrete and clearly. This post had little mistakes. In this post I didn’t comment other posts of my classmates.


Assignment 2: 9/10:  This post was great because I explained the behaviors and values of simple form. In this homework also I didn’t comment other posts.


Assignment 3: 9/10:  In this post I explained the word culture with easier words of understands, also I described of clearly form the values that I practice with other people.


Assignment 4: 9/10:  This post was a good work, I had mistake with the grammar but the information was interesting and complete.


Assignment 5: 9/10:   The post of culture shock was a good job, I had mistake in the end paragraph also I didn’t comment the post of the other people but the information was concrete and clearly.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan Jose,

    Thanks for doing your self-evaluation. My main comment is that I don't think you responded to any comments by me or your classmates, which was part of the evaluation. As you noted, you also didn't comment on your classmates' posts, and that was another thing I was looking for.

    I agree that the content of your posts was generally good, and you generally did them on time (sometimes you were the only one who did). I would agree with a 9 for each of the posts, but I'd deduct 2 points total for the lack of interaction with classmates (since I don't think it's so bad that I should take off 1 point per post).

    So 9x5=45 and subtracting 2 I get 43/50 (86%). Any thoughts or comments?

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar