miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Culture Shock


I know that Culture Shock is a physiological and psychological stress experienced when a traveler must adjust to a new culture differently from his own.  I haven’t experienced a Culture Shock and also I don’t know people that have experienced this stress.  I would deal with Culture Shock having patience and understanding the differences between my culture and the new culture.

If a friend suffered culture shock I would give advices like; talk with friends or people that he or she knows and don’t panic. 

There are personalities traits like be himself, keep your sense of humor, have patience and to understand that he or she will surrounded of strange smells, sounds, signals, people and food; these traits can prevent  and might make more or less severe the culture shock.  


1 comentario:

  1. Can you explain a little bit more near the end when you said that the surroundings can be prevented? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you...

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar