jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Personal Culture


I think that culture is a group of aspects and actions that people share or inherit with other people, like traditions, food, language, etc.

My personal culture includes values like:
  •  Solidarity:  Normally I help to other people when they have problems with some things or activities, because after they will help me if I have problems with something.
  • Egalitarianism:  I think that all people have the same rights and nobody is more than other.
  • Respect for age: I respect the old people because they have a lot of life experience and they can teach to young people important aspects for theirs.
  • Responsibility:  The responsibility is important aspect in the life because without this value the life of people is a mess. 




 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan José,

    Your blog posts have been really nice and complete lately. I'll still wait to see your partner's comments, but this one and your latest one about your name are both very good!

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar