viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Behaviors



The first action was in Esparza, Puntarenas, I observed someone was helping to walk to someone sick, this person has cerebral palsy.  I think that culture values are egalitarianism and solidarity.

The second behavior was in Palmares, the young man helped to old man to carry the bags of the grocery shopping to his car. I think that value is Respect for age.
 
And the third action was in San Carlos, a driver stopped his car for that some students could to cross the street, the culture value is courtesy


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan José,

    Great work! Your post is simple and clear, and I'm not sure why people are having problems with this week's homework.

    One comment, though: good job on observing the behaviors and linking them to values; so, do you think that these values and behaviors are typical of Costa Ricans? Why or why not?

    Thanks, and see you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It looks pretty understandable for me, nice work. They are very good examples of attitudes related to values, and also helped to understand my work, good job :)

    ResponderEliminar