jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Name

My name has two words; Juan that means full of grace and the word José that means who God exalts.  My mother and my father were who named me; they chose this name because three days after of my birth date is day of San José.  

I like my name because the meaning of it included to God, who always helps us in the all activities that we do. 

If I had children, the names would be Mary-Kate if I had a daughter or Matthew if I had a boy, the name Matthew means gift of God and Mary-Kate means pure, it represent the purity.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Juan José,

    Nice work! Be careful to check the grammar closely (like on "it represent").

    Also, is there any reason you chose English names instead of their Spanish versions? Do you think that's becoming more common in Costa Rica these days and if so, why?

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar